Return & Exchanges
At ContactForLenses.com, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased (Prescription Eyewear included!). Our objective is simple: to make sure every customer has a wonderful experience purchasing from us. If you are unhappy for ANY REASON you may return your purchase (or any items within your purchase), for a full refund on your original order (except postage, which is not refundable) or a one-time exchange at no cost.
What happens if we made an error?
- If you wish to return your purchase and avail a refund, you will need to notify us within 7 days of receipt
- You will be responsible for the cost of packaging and returning your order.
- It is your responsibility to pack the items securely and return them in their original condition including all relevant cloths, bags, cases, toolkits, guarantee cards and any enclosed literature, together with your original receipt and original packing. Please Note: Any items that are not received in original, re-saleable condition will NOT be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued for items damaged in transit.
- No refunds will be issued for items lost in transit. To ensure safe delivery, you should ship your package using a trackable carrier (we recommend Recorded Delivery).
- Postage costs will not be refunded.
- In the event of exchange, any difference in cost will be adjusted accordingly. Postage costs will be apply on shipping of the exchange item(s), even if your original order qualified for free shipping.
In the rare instance that you received the incorrect product or your product is faulty, you will get a FULL refund OR exchange (at your preference). If you opt for an exchange, please note that no changes will be made to the original order. The new order will be dispatched based on the original prescription – not a new prescription.
- Refunds can take up to thirty (30) days to be posted to your credit card.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card or account supplied for the initial payment of the order.